200kW Ground Mount Municipal Solar Farm - Bristol, TN
The City of Bristol Solar Project in partnership with BTES, TVA and EcoLogical Energy Systems. The site is a closed, capped-off demolition landfill on Patterson Hill Rd., two miles from BMS.
Renewable Energy consulting and installation firm, EcoLogical Energy Systems, LLC has completed installing the 200kW solar photovoltaic project with 819 MAGE USA 240watt solar panel modules!
This system will produce approximately 300,000kW of solar electricity annually with a lifetime guarantee of 30 years. That’s NINE MILLION KILOWATT HOURS OF SOLAR ENERGY!!! This energy will be tied into the TVA/BTES grid and consumed by you!
That’s the equivalent to:
- Reducing CO2 Emissions by 6,206 Metric Tons
- Greenhouse Gas emissions from recycling 2,126 tons of waste instead of sending to landfill
- The carbon sequestered by 159,128 trees grown for 10 years
- Carbon sequestered annually by 1,323 acres of pine/fir forest
- Carbon sequestered annually by 62 acres of forest preserved from deforestation
- Taking 1,217 cars of the road every year
- Emissions from 695,740 gallons of gasoline
- Emissions from 14,433 barrels of oil
- Emissions from 258,583 propane cylinders used for barbeques
- Emissions from 774 homes every year
- Emissions from burning 34 railcars of coal every year