EcoLogical Energy Systems offers an extensive line of solar lighting applications. Our staff is trained and certified by the industry’s leading manufacturer.
Solar lighting provides upfront savings by avoiding costly trenching, wiring and electrical connections that are required for traditional grid-tie systems. Even when there has been overcast weather, the solar panels’ “solar generators” charge long-life batteries that last for up to five days.
Benefits of Solar Lighting
- Reduces installation costs with wider pole spacing and engineered forward-throw optics (no arm required)
- Avoids costly trenching and wiring allowing it to be installed at or below the cost of grid-connected lighting
- Saves money with no electricity bills and no maintenance for the first five years
- Increases safety and security in parking lots, parks, streets and other remote areas that have limited access to electricity
- Demonstrates your commitment to sustainable design (contributes no CO2)
- Parking Lots
- Pathways and Trails
- Perimeter Security
- Advertising Signs
- Recreation and Transportation Shelters
EES’s lighting solutions are the most economical way to enhance the safety and security in parking lots and other lighting applications. Solar powered lighting is less expensive at installation time than traditional utility connected lighting by avoiding costs associated with cabling and trenching, transformers, permits, utility bills and service charges. This example demonstrates why solar powered lighting should be used in new or expanded parking lots.